|Place of Origin:||CN|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||36pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Pallet, Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||depends on the quantity|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Material:||Cast Steel||Surface Treatment:||Paint, Sand Blasting|
|Casting Process:||Precoated Sand Shell Castings||OEM Service:||Available|
GG25 Grey Iron Sand Castings,
GG25 sand casting products,
GG25 iron casting parts
Big size Grey iron sand casting for machining equipment
Our casting process is the iron based precoated sand casting and shell mold sand casting, with this method, a smooth casting surface can be achived For the iron based precoated sand casting, The inner quality is better because of the shock chill of the iron mold.
There are other types of casting method in different foundries, such as low wax casting, precision silican casting, lost foam casting, vaccum casting, resin sand casting, green sand casting, clay sand casting.centrifugal casting. powder casting, die casting. Different method require different moulding sand, and casting surface and inner quality is different according to different moulding sand.
According the material, there are grey iron sand casting, ductile iron sand casting, stainless steel casting, carbon steel casting, high Mn steel casting, bronze casting, aluminum casting.
Different size ,weight, quantity and material of the castings should use differrent casting method. Small size and weight stainless steel casting should use the precision silican casting or lost wax casting to get good dimension and outlooking. Big part and small quantity can choose green sand casting and clay sand casting, the cost will be lower. For batch quantity and small size aluminum can use die casting, fast, good looking and good quality.
Contact us for more information, we are professional and can customize your requirment according to your drawing, and we have experienced engineers to analyse your drawing and give you best soltuion.
|Description||Big size Grey iron sand casting for machining equipment|
|Surface||Paint in Black, grey or red according to customer's requirment,KTL|
|Machined by||CNC Vertical lathe and CNC machining center|
|Other brake parts||BPW drum, Nassan brum drum, MAN,MERCEDES BENZ brake drum ,SCANI brake drum , VOLVO brake drum , RENAULT brake drum, DAF brake drum, STYER HOWO brake drum , GUNTE , KIC / FUWA / NIHO brake drum,MITSUBISHI FOSO , YORK , FRUEHAUF.|
1. Busines type: Factory and manufacturer
2 Our products: brake drum and wheel hub, other cast iron parts
3. Factory size: more than 120,000 square meters,
4. Number of employees: around 300 employee
5. Year established: since 2007
6. Production capacity: 30000T/Year
7. Certification: TS16949, SGS.
8. Customers: Axle manufacturer, truck and semi tractor manufactuer, wholesaler and distributor for aftermarket.
9. Casting method: Iron based precoated sand casting and precoated shell casting.
(1) Competitive price, all products are casted and machined in our factory, shipped directly to customer.
(2) Reliable quality, TS16946 certified casting manufacturer, we have strict control over quality.
(3) Professional, we focus on production of heavy duty truck & trailer wheel hub and brake drum for more than ten years.
(4) Fast shipment, we have a efficient management system, several automatic casting lines, and more than ten machining lines.
(5) Excellent service, our sales team has more than ten years' experience in oversea market, we know you better.
(6) Flexible production, we can customize the product according to your drawing.
1. Are you a factory or trading company?
We are a TS16949 and IGS certified factory specilizing in producing brake drum and wheel hub.
2. Can you customize the parts according to the drawing?
We have professional technical dept, We are able to customize your parts according to the drawings.
3. Can you supply samples?
We can supply the samples for free, but you need to bear the delivery cost.
4. Do you have a min order quantity?
We don't have a min order quantity, we can send you the parts if we have stock.
5. What is the period of sample production?
It will take 45 days to develop new product.